Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by theseÂ web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,Â and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable localÂ laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited fromÂ using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materialsÂ (information or software) on Startup Credit Repair Business Training Centerâ€™s web site for personal,Â non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,Â not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Startup Credit Repair Business Training Center at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Startup Credit Repair Business Training
Centerâ€™s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or â€œmirrorâ€ the materials on any other server.
The materials on Startup Credit Repair Business Training Centerâ€™s web site are provided â€œas isâ€. Startup Credit Repair Business Training Center makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Startup Credit Repair Business Training Center does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Startup Credit Repair Business Training Center or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Startup Credit Repair Business Training Centerâ€™s Internet site, even if Startup Credit Repair Business Training Center or a Startup Credit Repair Business Training Centerauthorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Startup Credit Repair Business Training Centerâ€™s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Startup Credit Repair Business Training Center does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Startup Credit Repair Business Training Center may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Startup Credit Repair Business Training Center does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- Governing Law
Any claim relating to Startup Credit Repair Business Training Centerâ€™s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should beÂ accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, Â disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal Â information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.